Saic College of Medical Science & Technology
Why you admit in SCMST:
- Sc in health Technology (Lab) is a four years course under the University of Dhaka. After completing this course, a student has an opportunity to work as a medical technologist, Scientific officer even lab-in-charge in different private hospitals.
- Rich teaching faculty (Full time & Part time)
- Year-wise individual classroom
- Multimedia Projector-based classroom
- Laboratory facilities (Bio, Micro, etc)
- Separate hostel facilities for boys & girls
- Canteen facilities for Teachers, Stuff & Student
The requirement for admission:
For B. Sc in Lab medicine admission, candidates have to pass four years Diploma in Medical Technology (at any year) or have to obtain GPA 5.00 at SSC and HSC (jointly) from Science group with biology in the current year & two years back.
Saic Collage of Medical Science & Technology (SCMST) is well equipped with modern instruments & apparatus belonging Biochemistry, Microbiology, Hematology through which a student can develop all kinds of practical knowledge.
The students who have already passed the B.Sc in Health Technology (Lab), they can gel admitted to a Masters course in Biochemistry & Microbiology in different govt & Private Universities. Besides, the students have an opportunity to receive the degree of MPH.
Besides, after obtaining a high score at IELTS or GRE Exams, a student may easily receive a Master’s degree at different Universities in abroad.
Job Sectors for Students:
Different private hospitals, autonomous organizations e.g. (BSMMU, NGO) as a Medical Technologist, Scientific Officer even Lab-in-Charge also. A student can serve as a medical technologist in abroad.